Introducing FARGO's new ENERGY STAR® rated printer
The DTC4000 provides an ideal card printing solution for mid-sized businesses, schools, and local governments that need a simple and reliable means of printing and encoding photo ID cards. Whether your customers need employee access cards or membership cards for a gym, the DTC4000 produces brilliant photo ID cards as well as barcodes and digital signatures for more sophisticated access control identification cards.
ENERGY STAR Rated - Earning the ENERGY STAR means products meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency.
More security. Enables migration to higher security levels with optional fluorescent ribbons (UV) or field-upgradeable technology card encoding modules encoding data for proximity, magnetic stripe, contact and/or or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®.
Flexible in footprint. With an optional field upgradable same side input/output hopper and movable user interface option.
Highly reliable. Prints and encodes great looking photo ID or technology cards and is backed by a two year warranty.
Designed for medium-sized business, schools and local government institutions seeking versatility in a convenient, professional and secure printer/encoder system, the DTC4000 is the ideal printer for organizations who need a flexible, easy and reliable way to color personalize and encode technology cards.
The DTC4000 combines a level of versatility with the simplicity to easily print what you need:
- SmartScreen™ graphical display provides easy-to-follow prompts to be sure you’ll always know the status of the printer.
- Erase and rewrite eco-friendly feature makes the DTC4000 ideal for temporary ID cards.
- Industry’s first inline card printing and technology card encoding with one connection using USB or optional Ethernet connectivity.
- Fully compatible with Asure ID® card personalization software for badge design, database management and technology card encoding.
The FARGO® DTC4000 is built with Genuine HID™ technology and is fully interoperable with other products in the HID ecosystem, enabling organizations to leverage their existing HID technology investments.
- Magnetic stripe encoder - 1, 2 and 3 track.
- Smart card contact station
- Combined MIFARE® contactless and contact encoder.
- Lamination Module
- Additional Encoding Options
The DTC4000 not only meets current needs, it also scales to meet future requirements with optional field-upgradeable modules:
Dual-sided printing module provides more space for cardholder information and security features like duplicate photo and digital signature.
Optional same-side input/output card hopper and movable SmartScreen™ graphical display help fit the printer into tight spaces.
Dual-input card hopper holds 200 cards for higher capacity printing and encoding.
Optional Ethernet connectivity allows for remote printer sharing by many users.
Technology card encoding modules for magnetic stripe, proximity, contact (factory upgrade) and/or contactless technology cards, such as iCLASS®, enable access control and other applications.