Delivery from only £6.50
Same Day Despatch
The Next Generation Simplicity And Security In a 'Fit everywhere' Design.
Whether you need to print single-sided employee identity badges or membership and event guest cards, card printing is a crucial aspect of your business. Deployment flexibility and the time it takes to print and manage your card printing solutions all have an impact on your business — from your brand image to staff productivity, overall operational efficiency and operating costs.
Now, there’s a new kind of card printer designed to address it all — the ZC100. You get groundbreaking simple operation and the slimmest fit-everywhere design, along with a toolbox of additional capabilities that make the ZC100 even easier to integrate, use and manage.
A new ingenious card feeder handles varying card thickness on-the-fly
The card feeder instantly adjusts to the thickness of each card — no more adjusting for different card stocks.
Innovative new driver with a graphical user interface
The intuitive interface in the newly-designed driver makes it easier than ever to print cards. Settings are grouped logically into tabs where they are easily accessible with a click. A visual display of your card allows you to instantly see how your card looks and how setting changes impact card design — eliminating the time and cost to repeatedly print test cards.
Revolutionary new hopper design
The completely re-designed hopper makes loading and unloading cards easier than ever. With the saloon-style output doors, there’s nothing to open — just grab one card or the whole stack of cards. And the input and output hoppers have the same capacity, reducing the need to refill and empty the hoppers.
Fool-proof ribbon changing
Changing a ribbon has never been so simple and uncomplicated — no instructions required. Unlock and open the newly designed ribbon door latch in one motion. The unique doorhandle style grip leaves no question about how to remove or insert the ribbon. And with embedded smartchips, you always know when to change the ribbon.
• 300 dpi (11.8 dots/mm) print resolution
• 2 GB flash memory • Image size: 1006 x 640 pixels
• Auto calibration of ribbon • USB 2.0 connectivity
• 100 card capacity auto-adjusting input hopper (30 mil)
• 100 card capacity output hopper (30 mil)
• Manual card feeding capability with LED bezel
• 3 Tricolor printer status indicator lights
• Kensington® secure lock slot • Printer host authentication and data encryption
• Print Touch NFC tag and Quick Help QR code for online printer help and documentation access
• Two-year unlimited warranty on printer and printhead
• Dye-sublimation thermal transfer direct to card print method
• Full-color or monochrome printing
• Single-sided printing
• Edge-to-edge printing on standard CR-80 media
Printing throughput (cards per hour) based on batch printing with USB connectivity. Times may vary depending on the computer configuration.
59º F to 95º F/15º C to 35º C
20% to 80% non-condensing
Media Storage — Temperature: 41º F to 77º F/5º C to 25º C
— Humidity: 35% to 65% non-condensing
Electrical • Auto-switching single-phase AC power
• Operating range: 90-132VAC and 190-264VAC RMS
• Frequency range: 47-63 Hz
• FCC Class A
There are no reviews yet.